Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about HPE Aruba ACMA (HPE6-A70) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the HPE6-A70 Aruba Certified Mobility Associate exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual HPE Aruba Mobility Associate certification exam.
The HPE Aruba ACMA certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Networking domain. The Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of HPE Aruba Mobility Associate.
HPE Aruba ACMA Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)|
|Exam Price||$145 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Books / Training||
Aruba Mobility Fundamentals, Rev. 20.11
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Study Guide
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||HPE Aruba ACMA Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE6-A70 Certification Practice Exam|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE6-A70 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Describe and differentiate WLAN fundamentals and Aruba Architectures||
- Define elements, describe the functionality, and differentiate between the 802.11 standards and amendments, RF bands, channels, and regulatory domains.
- Identify licenses that are used for various features, describe licensing pools, and differentiate between boxed-based, controller-based, and centralized licensing.
- Describe and differentiate between AP Modes (CAP, SA, AM, mesh point, mesh portal, IAP, RAP).
|Identify and differentiate the functions, features, and capabilities of Aruba single-site on-premise enterprise solutions.||
- Identify and differentiate automatic RF management capabilities and features.
- Identify and differentiate the basic firewall policies and roles, and relate the roles to the policies and how they are applied in the hierarchy.
- Identify and differentiate wireless security authentication types, server types, and encryption types.
- Differentiate the scalability limits in the Aruba controller models, and given a scenario with customer requirements determine which model is appropriate.
|Configure, validate, and troubleshoot Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.||
- Select the appropriate components to configure a guest WLAN and validate the configuration.
- Troubleshoot an employee and a guest WLAN.
- Configure a guest WLAN and validate the configuration.
|Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.||
- Use the Mobility Master dashboards to monitor and troubleshoot client connectivity.
- Describe the functionality and uses of AirWave.
To ensure success in HPE Aruba Mobility Associate certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (HPE6-A70) exam.