Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about HPE Aruba ACSP (HPE6-A73) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the HPE6-A73 Aruba Certified Switching Professional exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual HPE Aruba Switching Professional certification exam.
The HPE Aruba ACSP certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Networking domain. The Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP) exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of HPE Aruba Switching Professional.
HPE Aruba ACSP Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP)|
|Exam Price||$145 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Books / Training||
Implementing ArubaOS-CX Switching, Rev. 20.21
Aruba Certified Switching Professional (HPE6-A73) Study Guide
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||HPE Aruba ACSP Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE6-A73 Certification Practice Exam|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE6-A73 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Plan the wired network solution.||- Given a scenario with a design and/or customer requirements, determine an appropriate implementation plan.||15%|
|Install and configure the wired network solution.||
- Install and Configure NetEdit
- Given an implementation plan, explain how to physically configure the switches.
- Given the implementation plan, explain how to configure Layer 2 technologies.
- Given an implementation plan, explain how to configure and validate Layer 3 interfaces, services, routing protocols and overlays.
- Explain multicast features and configuration concepts.
- Explain Aruba Switch security features and configuration concepts.
- Explain QoS Aruba Switch features and configuration concepts.
- Explain Aruba solutions integration and configuration concepts.
|Troubleshoot the wired network solution.||
- Given a scenario, identify a network failure (IP mismatch, VLAN mismatch, hardware configuration or failure, port configuration).
- Given an action plan to remediate an issue, determine the implications to the network state.
- Given a scenario, determine the cause of the performance problem (QoS issue, Configuration issue HW and Software, end node).
|Manage, maintain, optimize, and monitor the wired network solution.||
- Given a scenario, determine a strategy to implement configuration management (maintenance, auditing, backup, archiving).
- Analyze data that represents the operational state of a network and determine the appropriate action.
To ensure success in HPE Aruba Switching Professional certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Aruba Certified Switching Professional (HPE6-A73) exam.