01. Organization wants to achieve high availability goal for Mule applications in customer hosted runtime plane. Due to the complexity involved, data cannot be shared among of different instances of same Mule application.
What option best suits to this requirement considering high availability is very much critical to the organization?
a) The cluster can be configured
b) Use third party product to implement load balancer
c) High availability can be achieved only in CloudHub
d) Use persistent object store
02. A Mule application is being designed to perform product orchestration. The Mule application needs to join together the responses from an Inventory API and a Product Sales History API with the least latency.
To minimize the overall latency, what is the most idiomatic (used for its intended purpose) design to call each API request in the Mule application?
a) Call each API request in a separate route of a Scatter-Gather
b) Call each API request in a separate Async scope
c) Call each API request in a separate route of a Parallel For Each scope
d) Call each API request in a separate lookup call from a DataWeave reduce operator
03. What is not true about Mule Domain Project?
a) This allows Mule applications to share resources
b) Expose multiple services within the Mule domain on the same port
c) Only available Anypoint Runtime Fabric
d) Send events (messages) to other Mule applications using VM queues
04. An integration Mule application is deployed to a customer-hosted multi-node Mule 4 runtime cluster. The Mule application uses a Listener operation of a JMS connector to receive incoming messages from a JMS queue.
How are the messages consumed by the Mule application?
a) Regardless of the Listener operation configuration, all messages are consumed by ONLY the primary cluster node
b) Depending on the JMS provider's configuration, either all messages are consumed by ONLY the primary cluster node or else ALL messages are consumed by ALL cluster nodes
c) Regardless of the Listener operation configuration, all messages are consumed by ALL cluster nodes
d) Depending on the Listener operation configuration, either all messages are consumed by ONLY the primary cluster node or else EACH message is consumed by ANY ONE cluster node
05. What limits if a particular Anypoint Platform user can discover an asset in Anypoint Exchange?
a) The type of the asset in Anypoint Exchange
b) The business groups to which the user belongs
c) If Design Center and RAML were both used to create the asset
d) The existence of a public Anypoint Exchange portal to which the asset has been published
06. As a part of business requirement, old CRM system needs to be integrated using Mule application. CRM system is capable of exchanging data only via SOAP/HTTP protocol.
As an integration architect who follows API led approach, what is the the below step you will perform so that you can share document with CRM team?
a) Create RAML specification using Design Center
b) Create SOAP API specification using Design Center
c) Create WSDL specification using text editor
d) Create WSDL specification using Design Center
07. When using Anypoint Platform across various lines of business with their own Anypoint Platform business groups, what configuration of Anypoint Platform is always performed at the organization level as opposed to at the business group level?
a) Dedicated Load Balancer setup
b) Environment setup
c) Role and permission setup
d) Identity management setup
08. What is a key difference between synchronous and asynchronous logging from Mule applications?
a) Synchronous logging writes log messages in a single logging thread but does not block the Mule event being processed by the next event processor
b) Asynchronous logging can improve Mule event processing throughput while also reducing the processing time for each Mule event
c) Asynchronous logging produces more reliable audit trails with more accurate timestamps
d) Synchronous logging within an ongoing transaction writes log messages in the same thread that processes the current Mule event
09. A Mule application uses the Database connector. What condition can the Mule application automatically adjust to or recover from without needing to restart or redeploy the Mule application?
a) One of the stored procedures being called by the Mule application has been renamed
b) The database server has been updated and hence the database driver library/JAR needs a minor version upgrade
c) The database server was unavailable for four hours due to a major outage but is now fully operational again
d) The credentials for accessing the database have been updated and the previous credentials are no longer valid
10. In Anypoint Platform, a company wants to configure multiple identity providers(Idps) for various lines of business (LOBs) Multiple business groups and environments have been defined for the these LOBs.
What Anypoint Platform feature can use multiple Idps access the company's business groups and environment?
a) User management
b) Roles and permissions
c) Dedicated load balancers
d) Client Management