Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about UiPath UiABA Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the UiPath Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual UiPath Certified Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) certification exam.
The UiPath UiABA certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Business Analyst domain. The UiPath Certified Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of UiPath UiABA.
UiPath UiABA Exam Summary:
|UiPath Certified Automation Business Analyst (UiABA)
|Number of Questions
|UiPath UiABA Sample Questions
|UiPath UiABA Certification Practice Exam
UiPath UiABA Exam Syllabus Topics:
|UiPath Implementation Methodology
- Describe the stages, roles, and exit criteria of the UiPath Automation Implementation Methodology
- Describe the deliverables produced by the Business Analyst when implementing automation
- Describe the success criteria of the Business Analyst in an automation implementation
|Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Fundamentals
- Explain what RPA is, how it works, and its benefits
- Describe taxonomy of organizational processes (meta process, process, subprocess, task)
- Describe key criteria, methodologies, and tools used in evaluating automation potential
- Explain how to use Process Assessment Tool to assess automation potential
- Describe process analysis best practices to analyze as-is process documentation, map, recordings etc.
- List metric types (universal financial metric, industry specific, function specific, process specific)
- Describe the process of creating a PDD
|UAT Planning, Deployment & Hypercare
- Describe how the Test Cases template is used to create test case scenarios.
- Describe (the characteristics of) UiPath Platform (and their use cases)
- Describe the characteristics of each UiPath Platform deployment option (Cloud, On-prem, Hybrid)
- Describe product SKUs
|Core UiPath Solutions
- Describe UiPath Robots (different robot types, and their use)
- Describe use-cases of multiple products used jointly to solve business problems
|AI UiPath Solutions
- Define what UiPath Document Understanding is
- Distinguish between structured, unstructured, and semi-structured documents that can be processed with Document Understanding
- Describe the DU Process
- Define what UiPath AI Center is
- Identify and differentiate AI, ML, NLP, DL, Computer vision (to be able to categorize)
- Define what Chatbots are
- Define what Re:Infer is
- Define what UiPath Apps is
|Discovery UiPath Solutions
- Define what Task Mining is and when it is suitable to use it.
- Define what Process Mining is and when it is suitable to use it
- Define what Automation Hub is and when it is suitable to use it
- Define what Task Capture is and when it is suitable to use it
- Describe how to use Task Capture to document tasks/processes and create automation outline
To ensure success in UiPath UiABA certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for UiPath Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) exam.