The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the UiPath Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the UiABA certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample UiPath UiABA Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual UiPath Certified Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real UiPath Automation Business Analyst exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real-time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium UiPath UiABA Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
UiPath UiABA Sample Questions:
01. Which category of UiPath solutions focuses on integrating artificial intelligence capabilities into RPA workflows?
a) AI UiPath Solutions
b) Process Discovery
c) Discovery UiPath Solutions
d) UAT Planning
02. After the deployment of UiPath Robots, how can you manage them?
a) By using a specialized hardware controller
b) By using the UiPath Orchestrator software
c) By using web-based Insights interface
d) By using the Studio smartphone app
03. While building a diagram in UiPath Task Capture, a business analyst wants to indicate on the process map that some part of the process contains an error-catching mechanism. What type of attach border events can they choose?
a) Exception handling elements
b) Process mining elements
c) Development elements
d) BPMN elements
04. Can a diagram built in UiPath Task Capture be edited after it has been created?
a) No, once a diagram has been created it cannot be modified
b) Yes, but only by a developer
c) Yes, the diagram can be edited at any time
d) Yes, but only if the process has not yet been automated
05. In the pilot phase for automation, what is the activity that should be done when selecting the use cases?
a) Choose use case from important Low-Hanging Fruit or important Must-Do Improvements
b) Choose use case from critical Low-Hanging Fruit or important Must-Do Improvements
c) Choose use case from critical Long-Term Improvements or important Must-Do Improvements
d) Choose use case from critical Quick Wins or important Low-Hanging Fruit
06. What are some key features of the UiPath Automation Hub?
a) Support for natural language processing and document understanding
b) Centralized management and governance of automation projects
c) Alerts and notifications for detecting and responding to potential issues or anomalies in automation processes
d) Visualizations and interactive dashboards for exploring and understanding process flows and performance
07. How is data secured with UiPath Communications Mining?
a) It uses advanced encryption techniques to protect data
b) It is hosted on secure, cloud-based servers
c) It uses a combination of encryption, secure hosting, and user access controls
d) It can be accessed only by authorized users with the correct credentials
08. When prioritizing the processes to be automated based on the Automation Quadrant, what is a process with LOW complexity & HIGH benefit considered?
a) Low hanging fruit
b) Quick win
c) Must-do improvement
d) Long-term improvement
09. What type of automation is typically used for complex, end-to-end processes that do not require human intervention?
a) Attended automation
b) Hybrid automation
c) API automation
d) Unattended automation
10. Under what conditions can UI Interactions be run on Linux robots?
a) If Linux docker image built for Chrome Automation is used
b) If Linux docker image built for Edge Automation is used
c) It is not possible to run automation that require UI Interaction
d) If Linux docker image built for Mozilla Firefox Automation is used
Note: For any error in UiPath Certified Automation Business Analyst (UiABA) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.