Getting knowledge of the F5 301A exam structure and question format is vital in preparing for the F5 BIG-IP LTM Architect, Setup, and Deploy certification exam. Our F5 BIG-IP LTM Architect, Setup, and Deploy sample questions offer you information regarding the question types and level of difficulty you will face in the real exam. The benefit of using these F5 301A sample questions is that you will get to check your preparation level or enhance your knowledge by learning the unknown questions. You will also get a clear idea of the exam environment and exam pattern you will face in the actual exam with the F5 BIG-IP LTM Architect, Setup, and Deploy Sample Practice Test. Therefore, solve the F5 BIG-IP LTM sample questions to stay one step forward in grabbing the F5 Certified Technology Specialist - Local Traffic Manager (F5-CTS LTM) credential.
These F5 301A sample questions are simple and basic questions similar to the actual F5 BIG-IP LTM Architect, Setup, and Deploy questions. If you want to evaluate your preparation level, we suggest taking our F5 BIG-IP LTM Architect, Setup, and Deploy Premium Practice Test. You might face difficulties while solving the real-exam-like questions. But, you can work hard and build your confidence on the syllabus topics through unlimited practice attempts.
F5 301A Sample Questions:
01. Where does a LTM Specialist view all of the objects that are part of a deployed iApp?
a) iAPP > Application Policy > Objects
b) Local Traffic > Network Map > View Map
c) IAP > Application Service > Components
d) Local Traffic > Virtual Servers > Applications
02. A BIG IP system load balances connections to a web application. A TCP-based Denial of Service attack against the web application is occurring, which has caused very high memory utilization on the LTM device due to stale TCP connections.
Which TCP profile option should be used to reduce memory utilization?
a) Idle timeout
b) Multipath TCP
c) Reset on timeout
d) Slow Start
03. Which Standard Virtual Server settings should an LTM Specialist use to load balance across routed path of two different ISPs?
a) address translation disabled and port translation enabled
b) both address and port translation disabled
c) both address and port translation enabled
d) address translation enabled and port translation disabled
04. A VCMP guest has the following characteristics:
- Resources allocated for CPU memory, network interfaces, and disk space
- Virtual disk created
- The guest is NOT running
The guest is NOT running in which state is the VCMP guest?
05. Remote users who access the LTM device are authenticated via Radius. The default remote user role is Guest Some users need LTM device with the Administrator role. The F5 Radius attributes are configure on the Radius server.
Which configuration item needs to be created?
a) User role
b) User account
c) Admin account
d) Remote User role
06. While working with a web developer, it is determined that additional logic is required to assess the pool member availability. Which two monitor types should be used in this scenario?
d) TCP Echo
e) Gateway ICMP
07. An LI M device is experiencing a high volume of traffic. The virtual server is struggling under the load. The problem appears to be on the server side connections. The virtual server is accepting connections. The virtual server is accepting connections on https and is configured with an SSL profile and http pool.
What should be added to increase the performance of the device?
a) a SPDY profile
b) smaller key to the SSL profile
c) a One Connect profile
d) an HTTP Compression profile
08. One LTM device in an HA pair of LTM devices is unable to reach its default gateway. An HA Failover event needs to happen. Which configuration item enables this behavior?
a) Gateway pool monitor
b) Gateway Fail Safe
c) Gateway pool
09. AN LTM Specialist is setting up a new HTTPS virtual server to decrypt client traffic. SNAT the traffic and send the encrypted traffic to the poor member, the client's IP address must be included in the traffic sent to the pool member.
What is a complete set of profiles that must be configured for the virtual server to meet these requirements?
a) TCP, Client SSL, HTTP
b) TCP, Client SSL, Server SSL
c) TCP , Server SSL, HTTP
d) TCP, Client SSL, Server SSL, HTTP
10. Six servers have a varying number of connections that change based on the user load. Which load balancing method should an LTM Specialist apply to divided the web application traffic to the servers on the relative performance trend?
a) Least Sessions
c) Least Connections
Answer: b, c
Note: For any error in F5 BIG-IP LTM Architect, Setup, and Deploy (301A) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.