01. Is it allowed to override the Product Owner’s decisions regarding Product Backlog content?
a) Yes, the CEO can override the Product Owner's decisions, because the CEO is ultimately responsible for the entire organization
b) Yes, the customer can override the Product Owner's decisions, because Scrum is customer-focused, and the customer should receive value
c) No, Product Owner's decisions may not be overruled because this would cause the Scrum team to adjust their planning too often
d) No, Product Owner's decisions may not be overruled because the product backlog is fully owned by the Product Owner.
02. A Product Owner wants a product backlog item to be completed in two days. The Developers working on the item think it will take five days to complete it. The Scrum Master thinks it takes three days. A subject matter expert, who has worked on similar items in the past, thinks it should be at most a one-day effort.
Whose estimate should be used for planning?
a) The Developer's
b) The Product Owner's
c) The Scrum Master's
d) The subject matter expert's
03. During a sprint, a Developer is working on a task. Who is accountable for this task?
a) This Developer
b) The Developers
c) The Product Owner
d) The Scrum Maste
04. Halfway through a sprint, a team has finished all sprint backlog items. What is the best action to take?
a) Cancel the rest of the sprint and start a new sprint with new items
b) Extend the length of the sprint and see if done items can be perfectioned
c) Pick the next item from the top of the product backlog and add it to the sprint backlog
d) Shorten the length of the current sprint and shorten the next sprints as well
05. When does product backlog refinement take place?
a) Only at the start of a sprint
b) Only during the sprint retrospective
c) Only during the sprint review
d) Throughout the sprint
06. From which type of team do the best architectures, requirements and designs emerge?
a) A self-managing team.
b) A collocated team.
c) A well-trained team.
d) An experienced team.
07. In the past 8 sprints, the Developers have completed 72 story points in total. The Scrum team is asked to start working on a new project which is estimated at 56 story points.
How many Sprints are needed to complete this project?
08. What is the most efficient and effective method of transferring information to and between the Developers?
b) Social media
09. A team is transitioning to Scrum. They already had a role called project coordinator, who helps creating a smooth working environment for all project members. What is accountable for this after the transition?
b) Product Owner
c) Project manager
d) Scrum Master
10. One person is working on the code and another person is observing and commenting. Occasionally, they switch roles. Which practice is this?
a) Code review.
b) Continuous integration.
c) Pair programming.
d) Test-driven development.