01. An AP operates on channel 6. Which device causes the most significant and consistent interference with the signal?
a) wireless security camera operating on channel 8
b) AP operating on channel 11
c) cellular phone
d) weather radar
02. What is an enhancement to ClientMatch in an 8.x Aruba Master Mobility (MM)-based solution, as compared to the feature in 6.x code?
a) More efficient client steering that is offloaded entirely to local APs
b) Client steering regulated by a central MM
c) Different rules deployed by a central MM to different AP models
d) RF optimization regulated by Virtual Mobility Controllers (VMCs)
03. A company wants two Aruba Mobility Controllers to provide redundant services for a new site. The controllers must support access for employees and guests, including a local captive portal.
They must support 800 Aruba 330 APs and 20,000 users. In a failover situation, a single controller must be able to support all of the APs and users.
Which Aruba Mobility Controller models meet the customer requirements and do not unnecessarily exceed them?
a) Aruba 7010 controllers
b) Aruba 7030 controllers
c) Aruba 7210 controllers
d) Aruba 7220 controllers
04. In which circumstance does a company require a Remote AP?
a) To connect to wireless clients in an outdoor location
b) To support wireless services at a branch office and connect to a central controller
c) To provide wireless and cloud-based security services at a branch office
d) To connect two buildings over a wireless bridge
05. What is one role of a Virtual Mobility Controller (VMC) in an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based architecture?
a) It validates configurations before those configurations are deployed to hardware MCs.
b) It manages WLAN settings for multiple hardware MCs from a central location.
c) It terminates connections for APs and handles AP and wireless client traffic.
d) It determines the best channel and transmit power for the APs that it manages.
06. How does a high-gain omni-directional antenna compare to a typical omni-directional antenna?
a) it provides more multi-user spatial streams
b) it provides more single-user spatial streams
c) it provides more coverage in the horizontal direction than in the vertical direction
d) it provides more coverage in both the horizontal and vertical directions.
07. Refer to the exhibit.
The network administrator changes the “802.1X Authentication Default Role” setting. To which users will the new role apply?
a) Users who have successfully authenticated with 802.1X, regardless of any attributes sent by the authentication server.
b) Users who have successfully authenticated with 802.1X and are not assigned to a different role by the authentication server.
c) Users who are currently in the process of 802.1X authentication, regardless of MAC authentication status.
d) Users who have succeeded MAC authentication and are currently undergoing 802.1X authentication.
08. How are authentication and encryption connected in a WLAN that uses WPA2-Enterpise?
a) A wireless user authenticates to an authentication server, and encryption keys are distributed as part of this process.
b) A wireless user submits a preshared key that functions as a password, and this key is also used to derive encryption keys.
c) The mobility controller automatically creates an IPsec tunnel to each user who successfully authenticates to an authentication server.
d) The mobility controller checks the wireless client MAC address. If the MAC address is authorized, the controller distributes encryption keys to the client.
09. Which task can an Aruba Spectrum Monitor (SM) perform?
a) Prevent client connections to rogue APs.
b) Analyze wireless traffic patterns at the application level
c) Optimize RF through the AP channel and transmit power plans.
d) Analyze RF signals to determine the cause of non-802.11 interference.
10. What is one best practice for using channel bonding?
a) Use channel bonding in the 5GHz band but not the 2.4GHz band
b) Use 160MHz channel bonding on all APs that support this feature.
c) Avoid the use of channel bonding with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO).
d) Avoid the use of channel bonding on the UNIE-1 channels.