Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about HPE Aruba ACDP (HPE6-A47) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the HPE6-A47 Aruba Certified Design Professional exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual HPE Aruba Design Professional certification exam.
The HPE Aruba ACDP certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Networking domain. The Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP) exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of HPE Aruba Design Professional.
HPE Aruba ACDP Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP)|
|Exam Price||$145 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Books / Training||Designing Aruba Solutions, Rev. 20.11|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||HPE Aruba ACDP Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE6-A47 Certification Practice Exam|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise HPE6-A47 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Gather and analyze data, and document customer requirements for a single-site campus environment with less than 1000 employees or subsystems of an enterprise-wide network.||- Given an outline of a customer's needs, determine the information required to create a solution.||10%|
|Evaluate the requirements for a single-site campus environment with less than 1000 employees or subsystems of an enterprise-wide network, and select the wired and wireless networking technologies for the design.||
- Given a scenario, evaluate the customer requirements to identify gaps per a gap analysis, and select components based on the analysis results.
- Given a scenario, translate the business needs of the environment into technical customer requirements.
|Plan and design an Aruba solution per the customer requirements for a single-site campus environment with less than 1000 employees or subsystems of an enterprise-wide network.||
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate products based on the customer technical requirements.
- Given the customer requirements, design the high-level architecture.
- Given a customer scenario, explain how a specific technology or solution would meet the customer requirements.
|Produce a detailed design specification document for a single-site campus environment with less than 1000 employees or subsystems of an enterprise-wide network.||
- Given a customer scenario, choose the appropriate components that should be included on the BOM.
- Given the customer requirements, determine the component details and document the high-level design.
- Given a customer scenario, determine and document a detailed network management design.
- Given a customer scenario, design and document a detailed network security solution.
- Given a customer scenario, design and document the logical and physical network solutions.
- Given the customer scenario and service level agreements, document the licensing and maintenance requirements.
|Recommend the solution to the customer.||- Given the customer's requirements, explain and justify the recommended solution.||8%|
To ensure success in HPE Aruba Design Professional certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Aruba Certified Design Professional (HPE6-A47) exam.